STATEWIDE: County health departments and healthcare providers are setting up clinics for people in phase 1a. We encourage workers to bring a paystub or một lá thư công nhân cần thiết và một giấy tờ tùy thân có ảnh.
You can find an extensive list of vaccine information by county on the OHA website. OHA also has a general COVID information page with some great information about the current vaccination plan and progress in Oregon.
Below is a list of every clinic we’re aware of. If you don’t see your county listed, we recommend you contact your healthcare provider or the county health department for additional information.
Updated Jan 15.
Current Clinics with set dates:
- Jackson County, January 21, 22 & 23. Jackson County Expo. Drive through event. Groups 1a will be able to get a vaccine. Bài viết này states that starting Monday, January 18, there will be a vaccine portal and sign-up paperwork available on this site to all Phase 1a individuals.
- Hạt Linn. January 19, 20 & 21 appointments still available. Schedule for these or future dates here. The vaccine clinic will operate at the Linn County Fair & Expo Willamette Event Center, 3700 Knox Butte Road, Albany. Chi tiết tại đây.
- Malheur County, January 21. Ontario Municipal Airport firehouse. Moderna vaccine, First-come, first-served. 100 first doses. Chi tiết tại đây.
- Malheur County, January 22. Saint Alphonsus Medical Center-Ontario. Call the hospital’s vaccine line at 541-881-7420. There are still appointments available for Jan. 22. It is open every Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. by appointment.
- Umatilla County, January 21 & 22, Pendleton Convention Center, drive through clinic. Call the Umatilla County Health Department for more information at 541-278-5432. Espanol.
Current Clinics offering appointments or information about future clinics:
(Some clinics are by appointment only. Some are first come, first served. Please read all available information to determine which is applicable for your circumstance prior to arriving at clinic locations.)
- Coos County
– Bay Area Hospital – Coos Bay. Call for clinic information/appointments if available at (541) 269-8111.1775, TDD Hearing/Speech, (541) 269-1115.
– Coos Health & Wellness – Coos Bay, (541) 751-2500/Clinic Crisis line: 541-266-6800 281 LaClair St., Coos Bay, Oregon 97420. Website: cooshealthandwellness.org VACCINES ARE BY APPOINTMENT ONLY. Please bring a photo ID and proof of employment at the time of vaccination.
- Crook County. There are two options for vaccinations as part of distribution Phase 1a. Call 541-447-5165 to make an appointment. Chi tiết tại đây.
- Deschutes Quận. Chi tiết tại đây.
- Hạt Grant. To schedule a vaccine, please administrator Kimberly Lindsay via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. In your email, please identify yourself as a homecare worker affiliated with SEIU Local 503.
- Quận Jefferson. Chi tiết tại đây.
- Hạt Linn. Scheduling appointments now. Chi tiết tại đây. The vaccine clinic will operate at the Linn County Fair & Expo Willamette Event Center, 3700 Knox Butte Road, Albany.
- Malheur County:
- XNUMX - Malheur County Health Department. Vui lòng kiểm tra lịch sự kiện for upcoming vaccine clinics and details.
- XNUMX - Saint Alphonsus Medical Center-Ontario. Call the hospital’s vaccine line at 541-881-7420. It is open every Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m.
-Valley Family Health Care. Please call your local VFHC provider for an appointment.
- Marion County/Polk County. Ongoing clinics open to phase 1a. Chi tiết tại đây.
(For informational purposes, check back with the county health department in your area for updates.)
- Morrow County, January 12 and 13. Chi tiết tại đây.
- Benton County, Starting January 11. Chi tiết tại đây.
- Coos County, January 12 and 13. Chi tiết tại đây.
- Malheur County, January 13, first come first serve. Chi tiết tại đây.
- Marion County, January 13, 8 a.m. to 6 p.m., Oregon State Fair and Expo Center. Chi tiết tại đây.